Oh, we work and work. Where’s the love, man? Here’s an opportunity to just play. We’ll keep you up to date on all the cool things happening in our industry. Tune in for a fresh perspective, mind-expanding marketing strategy, random ramblings and insights. Heck, we’ll even deliver on world peace. At least, our little slice of it. Some say it’s the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. We’ll tell you it’s the Age of Social Marketing. And everyone’s all a–twitter. Visit our blog to stay in the loop.
May 1st, 2013 by harleyorion
L7 Creative is hiring a talented Digital Account Coordinator!
Think Square. We’re L7 Creative, an award-winning digital branding agency, with new offices located in the vibrant and creative community of Carlsbad, CA. We’re slightly irreverent, a little edgy, and extremely passionate about growing our clients’ brands. We believe in an open and creative environment – no cubicles here. Our Blockheads (as they are affectionately known), have mad skills, are easy to get along with, and make our clients happy every day with their up-beat, positive personalities, and “can-do” attitude. All of which helps us create award winning and effective advertising solutions. Here’s where you come in – we’re looking for just the right person to become our new Digital Account Coordinator. Think you might have what it takes? Read on.
We are looking for a Digital Account Coordinator who has that certain “It” personality with a passion for technology. Our candidate must be the type of person who loves helping people and has the ability to build strong relationships. He or she must like to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
The role of L7 Creative’s Digital Account Coordinator is, generally, to provide assistance to the Digital Account Executives (AE) in the day-to-day management of accounts and to develop the skills necessary to advance to the position of Account Executive (AE). Reports to assigned Account Executive/Manager or Client Service Director.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by AE/S in development of creative briefs, etc.
- Provides administration and assistance to Account Executive/Supervisor, and Client Service Director on day to day activities for assigned clients, including responding to client phone calls, analyzing web analytics, media placements, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned AE.
- Is aware of client activities to handle duties should the AE be unavailable.
- Provides input in planning stage as requested by AE or Creative Managers. Assists in email responses, proofing and processing of final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials relating to account service (except billing, production quotes/purchase orders, media plans), and makes ready for client presentations.
- Handles paperwork and maintains files on all of the client’s activities, their competitors and the industry; maintain client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Maintains “Client Binders” for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for meeting of client standards.
- By AE request, takes minutes at meetings, prepares and distributes contact reports (call reports), etc.
- Makes sure all media, analytics and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of AE to potential problems before they occur.
- Is responsible for proofreading copy, artwork, site maps, wire frames, and website functionality; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers. Maintains client files and general office files.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be cool under pressure, creative, and possesses interpersonal skills.
- Be strong in project management and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to re-prioritize on the fly.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Minimum 1 year agency experience. Non-paid Internships will be considered as fulfilling this requirement.
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio or working examples and salary history to Careers@L7Creative.com. This is an immediate opening for a full-time position with outstanding benefits.